Thank you, Shonda....
I'm glad Merideth and her mom got to "cross over" and that Ellis was able to say what she hadn't said before...and that Christina got to bring Merideth back when she hadn't been able to save her dad...clearly the only other "person" Christina had ever had....
Very cool episode. But didn't Addison look totally adrift at the end when she was watching Derek with Merideth?
Had a personal training session today with a guy who seemed half my age. I'm getting old. He was very nice, but you could tell that the two guys on duty when I showed up were trying to pawn me off on each other. It's a good thing I don't take myself too seriously or I would have had my feelings hurt. At any rate, I'm all good to go on the weight machines, and the boys swam without incident for 45 mins while I worked out, so I guess this removes one more of my excuses, doesn't it?
1 comment:
I do so love my Grey's Anatomy... and when Izzy and Denny "touched" oh wow.
Post a Comment