Some good news for a change...
I participated in training to become a facilitator for a professional development program in March. It was a pretty intense training and we had a fantastic pair facilitators training us...I ended up being recommended to be an associate level facilitator, and was waiting to hear if I would be assigned for any trainings this summer...
I got an email today...I've been asked to go to Baton Rouge, LA in June and the lead facilitator will be one of the two facilitators who trained our group of 20 in March. I feel SO lucky to get to learn from her for another week...I'm going to get SUCH good feedback and support as I dive into the facilitation pool!
Now I just have to hope that our superintendent will allow me to miss the last week of school and make up the week later in June so that I can go....my director is going to find out tomorrow...all my appendages are crossed right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment