Thursday, February 15, 2007

Meredith cannot be dead.

She just can't. It's not even that I like her that much, and she and Derek make me want to puke because she so doesn't deserve someone like him, but I just can't imagine the show without her character.

And it really sucks that it's a whole week until we find out if she's dead dead or just visiting the other side with Denny and Pink Mist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's not dead. The show is named after her, they won't kill her off. I think it's a cheap ploy.

Woman with Kids said...

It's very upsetting to me that they'd do this. I have a tenuous hold on reality and screwing with my tv shows? Not nice. At all.

Oh, and Izzy? Shut up. Seriously. Shut. Up. Telling George you hate his wife? It can wait, you know, for sometime when someone's not dying!

Ahem. Reminding myself they're not real.