Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What I really want....

- to lose 30 pounds
- tickets to the Police reunion tour
- a house that doesn't seem to be falling apart around me
- more motivation and energy
- a day of the week nobody knows about but me
- more patience with my kids
- fewer "fine lines" around my eyes
- a tan that doesn't increase my risk of skin cancer and doesn't turn me orange and streaky
- a substitute who can fill in while my cleaning goddess is recovering from cancer treatment

I'm sure there are a few other things, but right now, I'd take a random sampling from that list and be a happy woman. Maybe throw a little chocolate or a big frozen strawberry margarita in for good measure....

Oh, and in the category of things that make you wonder...all of a sudden, Crash had to leave tonight for a meeting tomorrow morning one state over, after making plans for us to get together tonight. He said he thought the meeting might be cancelled because of the really superb weather we've been having, so he hadn't mentioned it. The fact that I know that he has a history of being unfaithful is a fact I wish I didn't know, because it really gets my paranoid stupidity going sometimes. shrug

Who am I kidding, anyway? We are Just Friends Who Have Sex, and that's all he wants us to be, so there's no Rules and he could be sleeping with anyone he wanted to sleep with anytime he wanted to, right? dripping sarcasm

Something tells me that I'm getting a little too bitter to keep this friendship going. sigh

No comments: